I am a huge fan of Mozilla’s Firefox browser and have been for over a year now. I recently upgraded to Firefox 1.5 and all of a sudden all Flash elements on websites never showed up. I first noticed it when I was logged in to my Google Analytics account and none of the cool dashboard stuff was showing up. I was confused for quite a while at first, and then realized that it was probably one of my many Firefox Extensions that I have installed. After disabling my extensions one by one, I discovered that it was the Adblock Extension. I love that extension, but I guess I’ll have it disabled until they make it compatible with Firefox 1.5.
By the way, I love Firefox 1.5. Although honestly I don’t really see a huge performance increase, I do like how if a site request times out or something, rather than popping that annoying dialog window, it just loads a page with a button on it. That makes things a whole lot better, since BYU’s wireless network often times has problems timing out.