I’m awake 30 minutes earlier than usual, and I’m trying to figure out what to do with that extra time. I decided that I’m going to try to make this a habit, so I want to make sure that I’m taking advantage of the time and making the best of that extra 30 min. Here’s my brainstorm of things I’ve been wanting to do:
- Write more – blog or early morning “thoughts” notebook
- Coding – I have so many projects floating around in my head that I’d like to work on
- Work hours – getting more work hours in on my second job so I don’t have to cram at the end of the month
- Exercise – make sure I’m getting enough exercise to stay healthy (stomach/core exercises especially)
- Read – I’ve got some books I’ve been wanting to finish for a long time (Pragmatic Thinking and Learning, Focus, the management books I’m borrowing from Penney)
- Study scriptures – I usually do my scripture study at night, right before going to bed, but I usually fall asleep a ton while doing this.
Perhaps this month, I’ll make it a goal to focus on one of these things. I’ll probably start with writing.