I love Evernote for many reasons. Here are my top 5:
- Note syncing. I can get my synchronized notes on any computer or mobile device that I use. I regularly use 3 computers, and an Android phone.
- Print PDFs to Evernote. I don’t know if this is a Mac only feature, but my standard print dialogue has the option to print to a PDF saved in Evernote. I use this all the time to track receipts of online purchases. I can then organize and tag the notes as needed.
- Note emailing. I often get meeting notes emailed to me from co-workers. I simply forward the email to my Evernote email address, which automatically creates an Evernote note.
- The API. I recently created a Chrome extension named NoteFuser that connects records in new.familysearch.org and geni.com to your Evernote notes. The API and development environment was a pleasure to work with.
- Awesome help. The first time I used the email feature, I received an email back with some hints on how to more effectively use the email feature. Awesome!
I could go on, but those are my top 5 favorite things about Evernote. Evernote does things right.